• Experienced, conversation-based teacher of business English for already-proficient students
• Lessons are tailored to students’ specific needs and type of work
• Offers tools and apps to independently improve writing in the workplace
• Friendly, open, patient and tolerant
• Travel within Warsaw included
About me: I was born in Poland in 1989, and lived in Australia for over 20 years and a few more in Scotland. After training as an architect, I now run a web design and development business in Warsaw. Teaching is something I enjoy; it helps me escape from behind the computer.