Hello and thank you for taking a look at my profile. Working with me you will become comfortable with English, practice fluency of speaking, expand your vocabulary and enjoy it! I am a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design, with 10 years of experience teaching, 5 years of experience teaching English as a Second Language in Poland. I focus on creating engaging and valuable lessons tailored to the needs and interests of the student. The aims: confident communication + development of skills + inspiration. Only an inspiring lesson can encourage and engage.
What I offer:
* Lessons for students at all levels, from elementary to advanced and at all ages, from children to adults
* General English / Business English / conversation / preparation for an exam such as FCE or Advanced
* Individual lessons, small groups possible
* Available in person or online
* Lessons tailored to your skills, needs and interests
* I can issue an invoice. I have been teaching as a One Person Company since 2016
* Lessons for children / teens / adults. For the youngest learners I offer English through art, which uses craft projects for teaching purposes
* Lessons during the week and weekend
* 10 years of experience teaching, 5 years of experience teaching English as a Second Language.
* I have taught English to students at all levels, children to adults (starting at age 6).
* I am a graduate of Rhode Island School of Design. In the past I have taught art courses, currently I give presentations related to art history, esthetics and society in addition to teaching.
* I've taught courses in the Lycée Français de Varsovie and The British School
* Fluent in both English and Polish (as a rule I only use English with my students). I was born in Poland and emigrated to USA at age 8 with my parents.
* I've given lectures and prepared museum tours for organizations supporting women in business and supporting female leadership.
* I have taught Leadership Skills courses for teens, specifically focusing on the self-awareness of young girls.
* I am a curious person who enjoys learning and have prepared lessons for my students on different topics from the most innovative techniques in biotech (genome editing), through new approaches to leadership and organizations (Teal organizations etc), climate change, impact of social media on our daily life, all the way to the changing ideals of beauty throughout ages. You name your topic and I will prepare a lesson on it.
AVAILABLE for summer lessons!
I look forward to speaking with you.