Hello, I'm Joseph! I was born and raised in London, but have also lived in California, the Austrian alps, and more recently, Poland. I completed my CELTA qualification at Saxoncourt in London, and have almost 4 years experience teaching English abroad.
My usual lessons focus more on communication and speaking, rather than lots of gap-fill/written activities; they will usually be given as homework, but I will always adjust the lesson to suit my students needs and requirements.
I can offer:
• Conversation - For people who have the grammar and understanding, but need the chance to use it
• General English - For people who want to expand and improve their day-to-day English
• Business English - For people who want to expand and improve their English for the work environment
• Individual lessons - For people who prefer 1-on-1 lessons with a more personal vibe
• Group lessons - For people who feel that they progress further when working in a team
• Skype lessons - For people who don't have the time to meet face-to-face
Qualifications & Experience:
• CELTA teaching qualification from Saxon Court, in central London.
• Past Companies/clients include: Ministers and vice-ministers, Judges from various courts, ThyssenKrupp, Gazeta Wyborcza, the Polish Film Institute, PWPW, MTV, eService, just to name a few.
• Group lessons with children, from the ages of 4 up to 18 years old.
• Numerous private lessons for individuals, couples and families, either at one of our homes, or a bar/coffee shop of the clients choosing.