• Cambridge CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)
The British Council – Krakow, Poland (2011)
• BA Performance: Music
York St John University (2006-2009)
• National Diploma in Music and Technology
York College (2004-2006)
• 9 GCSEs (B-C)
All Saints RC School, York (2001)
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience of working in various corporate environments as a business English trainer;
• Experience of working with professionals from a variety of countries and cultures;
• Demonstrated professionalism, adaptability and interpersonal skills during current and previous positions.
Teacher of English September 2015 - present
Times school, Wolbrom, Poland
• Teaching English to adults with a variety of levels;
• In company classes;
• Individual classes.
Corporate English Language Trainer September 2012 – present
Accent Languages for Professionals, Krakow, Poland
• Teaching business English at various corporations in Krakow such as State Street, Lumesse, Luxoft and many others;
• Creation and implementation of specifically tailored business English courses;
• Responsible for analyzing and catering for the language needs of professionals working in various international and Polish corporate environments.
English Language Teacher September 2011 – September 2012
York School of English, Krakow, Poland
• Teacher of English as a second language to adults, teenagers and young children with student competency levels ranging from beginner to highly advanced;
• Experience teaching business English, Cambridge examination preparation courses, preparing students for secondary school exit examinations, and catering to various student-specific requirements.
English Language Teacher July 6th – August 22nd 2011/ 2012/ 2013/ 2014/2015.
Pilgrims English language course, Harrow School, London, England
• Experience teaching English language to 15-17 year old, multilingual classes of students from all around the world;
• Experience testing student’s level of English upon their arrival, organising and escorting students on day trips into London and taking part in evening activities.
English Language Teacher, February 2011- July 2011
Brytania School of English, Dębica, Poland
• Experience teaching business English, general English and conversational English in a range of class sizes, varying from one-on-one lessons to large groups;
• Demonstrated competencies include lesson planning and execution, classroom management, ensuring student progress and client satisfaction.
OTHER SKILLS AND INTERESTS:
• Driving license B category;
• Music (classical guitar grade 8);
• Film, literature.