I am a native English speaker from Washington DC, USA with 5 years teaching experience - specializing in teaching English as a second language. I have experience teaching courses at the university level, and I can help with vocabulary, conversation, accent training, reading, writing and exam prep. All levels welcome! I am to able to communicate and teach students of all abilities!
My curriculum is tailored to the abilities of each individual student. I prefer a conversational approach to teaching; our sessions will be very interactive and I encourage students to engage on a wide variety of topics.
I provide extra reading materials, English books, English podcasts, and other English learning materials to supplement and enhance our sessions.
The first lesson/meeting with me is free.
What I offer:
- Tailored curriculum to suit the ability of individual students
- Preparation for English exams, job interviews, English training for business and professional use
- Conversational speaking and vocabulary training
- Proofreading/editing for academic papers, thesis papers, business and creative projects
- 5 years teaching English and Mathematics in Washington D.C. and New York City.
- Teacher at English learning center at George Mason University (2 years)
I was born and raised in Washington DC; lived in New York City before moving to Warsaw to pursue my PhD. I have degrees in Mathematics and Electronics Engineering. I enjoy traveling, reading, skiing, cooking, writing, designing videogames and playing Tennis.
Please contact me via cell phone at +48 507 402 389
I'd also be happy to answer any questions about life in the USA :)